Lose 10 Pounds - The Perfect Diet
Want to lose 10 pounds fast? Try this perfect diet plan that is not only guaranteed to allow you to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks, but also to keep the pounds off.
1. Start off by skipping the sugar in your coffee or tea. Stop drinking any sodas, fruit juices or anything that contains calories. If you drink green tea, drink it hot or cold but without sugar. And skip the artificial sugar, too. It contains chemicals that are always being recalled because of a link to cancer. If you really cannot stand to drink something without sugar, drink water.
2. Speaking of water, drink from 6 to 8 glasses each day. This will keep you hydrated and also keep your metabolism going. The secret to losing weight is to have a healthy metabolism. The more you boost yours, the better off you will be and the easier it will be to lose 10 pounds.
3. Eat protein in the morning. A good source of protein is a hard boiled egg. It is cooked so that it retains all of the protein. Skip the mayonnaise as it is full of fat. Two hard boiled eggs have less calories than one protein bar and are all natural. Something to think about. Eating something in the morning, especially protein which is energy boosting, gives you energy to burn off calories throughout the day. The biggest mistake anyone can make in a diet is to skip breakfast.
4. Exercise. Get up 10 minutes earlier and do some jumping jacks, deep knee bends or whatever it takes to get your heart going. You do not have to join an expensive gym - it will only give you an excuse as to why you cannot go on a cold or dreary morning. Instead, just do some cardiovascular exercises at home. Go up and down the stairs a few times to get that ole ticker pumping. Want to lose 10 pounds, you have to exercise.
5. Eat a sensible lunch and dinner. This includes no fried foods, no fast foods, no processed foods such as lunchmeats and sausages. Try to minimize your fat intake. Eat vegetables and fruits but be mindful of the calories Eat meat or legumes for each meal as they are good for protein.
6. Skip the simple carbohydrates. This includes candy, sweets, cakes, pastries, cookies and anything else that is high in sugar. Empty calories. They have no nutritional value whatsoever. Want to lose 10 pounds? Get rid of your sugars. This includes that candy bar you have in the middle of the day that you think gives you an energy boost. Eat protein instead.
By following these 6 steps and watching your calories (take a look at charts online as far as calorie intake) you can easily lose 10 pounds in two weeks. This is the perfect diet as it forces you to eat the right foods, does not starve you and is something that you can use to both jump start a quick weight loss as well to maintain weight loss.